Local Services / Attractions
Rates / Contacts
Our prices for 2018 are shown below, and range from £321 - £680. For
booking conditions, please see below. To make a
booking, please contact:
East Mill Holidays
Hole of Ruthven
Tel. 01575 530 258
Cheques should be made payable to East Mill Farms.
|Week beginning Saturday
|£ per week|
|January 6, 13, 20, 27
|February 17, 24
March 3, 10, 17, 24
|April 14, 21, 28
|June 2, 9
|June 23, 30
|July 21, 28
|September 15, 22
October 6, 13
November 3, 10, 17, 24
December 1, 8, 15
- A deposit of £50 per week is payable on booking and the balance of
the rent is due 8 weeks before the start of the holiday, and is not
- Cancellation:If you cancel within 8 weeks of the first day of
your stay then you are liable for the full rent. You are therefore
strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance to cover this.
- Heating and light are included
- Logs are provided free of charge.
- Bed linen and towels are included.
- You are politely requested not to smoke in the cottage as most of
those who book are non-smokers.
- Pets are only allowed by prior arrangement. The chalet is on
a working farm, and there will be sheep and cattle at times in the
adjacent fields; the fences are stock-proof but not necessarily
dog-proof! Pets are not allowed on the furniture or in the bedrooms as
our next tenants may be allergic to animals.
- Once your booking is confirmed we will send you detailed directions,
a list of kitchen equipment, and details of where to collect keys.
- Please note that, in Glenisla, Orange mobile phones work well,
Virgin / mmO2 cover is patchy, and most other networks don't work. There
is however a fixed line phone (01575 582707) in the chalet. This service
is free of charge but usage is monitored. In case of excessive use, a
charge will be made.
- The cottage address is: Larch Cottage, Kirkton of Glenisla, by
Blairgowrie, Perthshire. PH11 8PH
- Fishing: There is fishing available on Loch Shandra, but the boats
are let to others and are quite popular, so if you would like to use a
boat, you are advised to ask when booking. Fishing from the bank is
possible, but you will need to obtain permission first - full details
will be provided in the cottage information folder.
- Short breaks are only bookable 4 weeks in advance and exclude
Easter, Spring Bank Holiday, July, August, Christmas and New Year.
However, a last minute break (owing to a cancellation) could be
available in peak periods. The minimum stay is 3 nights and the charge
is 70% of the weekly rate.